Thursday, December 6, 2012

                 MY FIRST STORY :D                 sorry for no new story guys, with school and stuff,


I raise my gleaming sword to the night sky, letting the light run down the sword, the water droplets forming on the ground, forming mud puddles, putting my vision back onto the monster, is red eyes glistening, as if a star was trapped inside... its mighty roar made the earth tremble,                                                                                                                                                                        i charge in, the monster bares it white fangs, opening its wide wings, beating them against the ground, the winds blowing full force on my body. It lifted its self into the night sky,  looking around frantically, i find myself on the ground, the monsters claw over  my body. i hear my heart racing up to my thought, the monsters mouth open, looking straight into its glowing eyes. a bright light gathers from the back of its thought, i close my eyes, wishing for it to get it over with. But when i open my eyes, my sword was already ran up through the monsters dark purple plates, blue blood gushed down my sword, onto my fist. It felt warm, kinda like a log after it was put out, a long silence fell over the plain, a white light forged from the Dragons stomach, as it turned to flakes, falling insolently to the ground. A golden ring was left from the monsters defeat, i pick it up, and place it on the tip of my sword, the ring melted into a shimmering golden liquid, it slithered down
my sword, coating it in the same shimmering gold as the moon. studying it quickly, i round up my horse, with the flakes still falling, i head back to the village to tell of my battle.


                                                   ~the end???

No comments:

Post a Comment